Retail Support IT Technician
The client of Acteon is a global leader and well-known name within the women underwear and lingerie segment. With over 100 years of history, today the brand is quickly expanding in Russia and is launching new start-up operations by taking over the operations from their distributor in Russia. Going with these strategic, exciting and challenging plans, we are looking for a talented and accomplished IT professional with demonstrable success in the Retail industry.
- Provides technical and/or analytical support
- Aids in the successful completion of projects within a product or functional are
- Quick and thorough resolution within SLAs of Service Now Incidents (trouble tickets, to address hardware/software/network connectivity problems, etc.)
- Completion of project work by due dates such as new technology implementation
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience
- Technical certifications: A+, Network+, CCENT, CCNA, MCITP.
- Micro PC knowledge which includes a deep understanding of Computer hardware (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, etc) and software (MS Windows operating system, MS Office, etc.)
- Experience providing IT support
- English: verbal and written communication skills