Area Business Development Manager (Azerbaijan and Georgia)
The client of Acteon is a leading global technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries and about 50 000 people. Manufacturing and supplying industrial products, related solutions to various industries, their annual growth is constant for many years. Our client is currently willing to strengthen his commercial capacity by searching a talented Business Development Manager for their office in Baku.
- Leads and develops a professional marketing & sales activities that can effectively and successfully provide customers with company knowledge to sustain profitable growth through increased customer satisfaction, customer value and customer loyalty
- Sets up and perform business plan, strategies, target within a scorecard aligned to the company’s vision and company global priorities, taking into account company strategy/products
- Organizes a thorough follow-up on activities and achievements.
- Working and developing distribution network in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Support of distributors
- Price policy performance
- Managing customer service rep.
- Daily office activities
- Higher technical education
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in sales of technical products/solutions (5+ years)
- Experienced in establishing and developing strategic and new business
- Mandatory citizenship - Azerbaijan
- Fluent English and Russian
- Down-town area in Baku
- Fix Salary + annual bonus
- Company car (after 6 months)
- Insurances (full package)
- Phone compensation