Financial Model Specialist (International company)
The client of Acteon is a branch of a global leader in construction and civil engineering for bridges, roads and other infrastructural projects. Working on a major project in Moscow, they are currently searching for a Financial Model Specialist.
- Financial modelling of company’s activities:
- Creation, maintenance and revision of the project financial models
- Updating of the financial model drivers
- Analysis and investment evaluation.
- Participation in the budgeting process of the company:
- Development and updating of the budget models
- Analysis of the budget execution reports and performance targets
- Calculation of aggregative analytical financial indicators characterizing the company’s performance results
- Communication with other departments to obtain timely, complete and accurate information
- Preparation of the analytical materials for the management.
- Higher education (financial, economic, mathematical)
- Knowledge of business economics (planning, budgeting, management accounting and etc.)
- Knowledge of investment analysis
- Strong skills of financial modelling (company economic activity forecasting, optimization of financial and economic performance, scenario analysis, sensitivity tests, and etc.)
- Skills of analytical calculation technique (factor, financial and effectiveness analyses, and etc.)
- Basic knowledge of RAS and GAAP, reporting consolidation principles
- Skills to independently find the ways of solving the problems, to formulate and structure the tasks and milestones, result-orientedness
- At least 3-year experience in building of the financial models
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel, MS Project, investment project evaluation programs
- Ability to handle large amounts of information on a tight schedule
- Fluent English