Business Unit Manager - Retail, watches, fashion
The Client of Acteon is an international distributor of watches and jewelry of leading Swiss and European manufacturers. Operating in Russia since 2006, the company counts over 200 retailers all over Russia and distributes around 15 well-known brands. Their expansion on the market leads to the need of hiring a new Business Unit Manager.
Directly reporting to the Company CEO, fully responsible for his/her Business Unit P&L, the Business Unit Manager is in charge of a panel of several brands. In order to achieve his/her duties, the responsibilities are developed around 3 main directions:
- establish and develop a proactive daily communication with the Brands headquarters in Switzerland, Europe and the USA
- manage and motivate a team of 8 people composed of the related Brand Managers, Customer Services and Sales Managers
- supervise the Sales and Marketing operations linked to the brands in portfolio and achieve KPI
Considering that the cumulated experience into Sales and Marketing are obvious for having been covered into a previous 5+ year experience as a Brand Manager, the first requirement would rather be highlighted to be an excellent communicator, particularly in English language, as the task of being able to establish direct links with the brand’s headquarters is of first importance for well handling this position.
- on top of the excellence of the language skills, an exposure to Western corporate management style is required within a previous international experience, preferably gained into Retail, FMCG, Automotive spheres;
- a reputable University degree;
- a proven experience in people management, with success track record in either building a team or monitoring one with KPI’s achievements;
- a deep knowledge of the marketing process is required to be able to immediately cope with the brand strategy, and be able to adapt and propose options to the local market;
- the capacity of reaching the KPI is important in order to set the team and the business unit into a success path within the Group;
The package is composed of a monthly salary + Quarterly % in line with KPI + various company benefits