Wholesale & Franchise Manager (Russia, CIS, ECC Countries)
The client of Acteon is a reputable company within the luxury sphere. The brand covers a worldwide presence throughout a large number of boutiques and distribution networks. To help the brand achieve sales and profit targets, the company is now looking for a highly qualified Wholesale & Franchise Manager.
Responsible to define, coordinate and develop Wholesale & Franchisee business in Russia, the CIS countries and Central European countries (Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia and the Baltic states) defining the right strategies in terms of network & commercial objectives, in line with Central Wholesale Management directions and local Country Managing Director priority. Achieve the established sales targets for the market and of the overall business profitability. The position will report to CMD, with no direct reports
- Define and propose Commercial strategies for the Wholesale & Franchisee channel in Russia, the CIS countries & Central Europe based on Corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the achievement of the wholesale sales and profitability targets objectives
- Prospect, identity and negotiate new distribution contracts
- Coordinate with the local marketing the development of marketing plans in line with the commercial strategies.
- Define commercial guidelines in terms of openings, incentives, marketing plans, service, orders management.
- Monitor BTL budget
- Ensure the yearly budget definition and 3-year- plan development, based on worldwide Sales Guidelines (sales, A&P and Capex).
- Actively participate to the business development activities, evaluating new Clients/Point of sales opening/closing in cooperation with Local Wholesale Managers continuously scouting the market.
- Create and maintain close relationships with Key Accounts ensuring high service standard and best space position instore for the brand
- Contribute to forecasting, order management, processes and operations, in cooperation with other functions (Business Units, Logistic, Administration).
- Contribute to Visual merchandising guidelines definition and provide feedback on Visual Merchandising service.
- Provide advice and guide to support events at the point of sale.
- Days Sales Outstanding, returns and Capex control and management.
- Provide on the field trainings and work with the Commercial Trainer to drive sales and employee engagement with the markets
- Fluency in English and Russian is a must (оther languages of the area is a plus)
- Knowledge of wholesale process, guidelines and procedures
- At least 3 years in a similar sales experience and position on the same territory or at least part of it /management position
- Similar experience in luxury field or cosmetics would be a plus
- Knowledge of contractual and legal issues
- Knowledge of the relevant markets or a part of those (competitors, luxury business)
- IT applications (ERP/SAP, Extranet)
- Data & system management
- Integrity & Trust
- Business Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to travel at least 50% (to HQ, the Region, industry exhibitions)