Lubrication Systems Business Unit Manager
The client of Acteon is a leading global technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries, hiring about 50 000 people worldwide. Willing to develop their LuSy Business Unit, they are looking for a BU Manager to lead the team, grow business and increase profitability.
- Sets up team business plan, strategies, target within a scorecard aligned to the company’s vision and global priorities.
- Based on current customer knowledge makes sure that business strategy is set and updated for each customer (End-Users and Distributors).
- Based on commitments from scorecard and on strategies at customers as defined, establishes an activity plan for his team aiming at achieving targets.
- Organises a thorough follow-up on activities and achievements.
- Develops team competencies to help company expand market position in the responsible area.
- Drives and maintains a sound and effective coordination with sales representatives/distributors to expand the business.
- Is accountable for collecting and analyzing information and data about the market, trend and competition.
- Organises manufacturing workshops
- Higher education in mechanical engineering (Hydraulics, Pneumatics Specialisation)
- Master in business discipline is a plus
- Documented experience in solution and project selling with a high level of engineering and customization content
- Strong leadership skills (+5 years’ team management experience required)
- Good general business sense, financial and budgeting skills
- +10 years’ work experience
- Fluent Russian and English (as must), German would be a plus
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Anna Beliaeff: firstname.lastname@example.org