Head of Marketing
The Client of Acteon is an international technological company that delivers a range of custom-tailored financial services with a focus on underbanked consumers across the globe. They operate in Europe since 2012 and their headcount is more than 200 persons worldwide. Due their Expansion on the Russian market they need to hire Head of Marketing.
Directly reporting to the Managing Director, fully responsible for the Marketing Budget 2 million Euros. In order to achieve his/her duties, the responsibilities are developed around 4 main directions:
- Responsible for Online & Offline Marketing performance
- Plan, monitor and execute marketing strategy across all channels including: Affiliate, SEA, SEO, Display, Social Media, PR, Offline, Partnership & Branding
- Source, negotiate and implement local strategic B2B Partnerships
- Manage and motivate a team of 3 people composed of the related SEM & Display Manager, SEO & SMM, Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Considering that the cumulated experience in Marketing are obvious for having been covered into a previous 5+ year experience as a Marketing Manager with strong experience in Digital Marketing including (SEO, SEA, Display, Social Media, Affiliate, TV/Radio), particularly in English language to be able communicate with HQ in Europe.
- Reputable University degree, preferable in Marketing with top grades
- Proven experience in people management, with success track record in either building a team or monitoring one with KPI’s achievements
- Preferable previous experience in consumer finance
- Master in Excel
- Good Knowledge of SEO
- Able to use tools and technology relevant SEM (tracking, Landing Page Optimization, AdWords editor, Bid Management)
The package is compose of a monthly salary + various company benefits