As-Built Document Specialist (Yamal Project) - Job based in Kaliningrad
The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced As-As-Built Documentation Specialist, to work in Kaliningrad
• Receive as-built documentation from Contractor by transmittal. Handover all received documentation to QC As-built documentation engineer
• Perform initial review of Contractor’s documentation (in his presence at the moment of documentation submission) for availability of Contractor’s signatures and compliance of attached documents with the register
• While receiving as-built documentation from Contractor, make sure all drawings are stamped and signed
• Complete as-built documentation register in order to track its signing by all parties concerned (Technical Supervision, Engineering Department and Construction Manager)
• Scan, register and archive the as-built documentation reviewed and accepted, received from site As-built Documentation Specialist
• Scan, register and archive the design as-built documentation (as-built drawings), received from site As-built documentation Specialist and accepted by Company
• In case as-built documentation is returned to Contractor for correction with the list of comments attached, issue transmittal and submit documents to said Contractor
• Assist in compiling of as-built documentation for final submission to RTN, inspection and other requests
• Maintain hard copy and electronic version of Archive dossier (availability and arrangement of documents in Archive)
• Keep Archive in good order for its availability and easy use
• Provide support to site Document Controller when necessary
- Good standard of general education required. Information Management or Librarian qualifications.
- Understanding of Document Control processes, including Supplier, Engineering & Construction docs, ASB documentation. Knowledge of maintenance and administration of the document management system.
- Computer literacy required and some knowledge of document control management systems techniques.
- Experienced of work in an engineering Project group. Extensive working knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Ability to control, direct, supervise the day to day activities.
- Knowledge of Project document close-out and handover(desirable).
- Rigorous / Good communication skills / Able to work in a multicultural environment